Key product features & benefits of Solar Storage / Solar Hybrid:
- Store any excess kWh’s from your solar electric system to use later in the evening.
- Advanced design and functionality that’s easily updated via the web
- Free access to future updates!
- A competitive price-point & user-friendly interface to show real-time profit.
- 24-hour monitoring system Sample of data live reporting READ MORE
- Free monitoring from Australia Wide Solar for quick response to any problems through remote diagnosis
- Grid backup functionality that can allow essential loads to run on solar and/or batteries when the grid is down.
- Comes in a custom built cabinet with interactive tablet built into the door. System parts READ MORE
- Safe, reliable batteries including built-in battery management system (BMS) with multi-layered safety protections
- Modular battery design – battery capacity can be sized to meet individual needs or for future expansion.
- ‘Plug and play’ design for easy expansion – You Tube Video SEE MORE
- S5 & S3 units offer positions for 4 x M4860 3kWh Batterys.
- Where more than 4 are required, a Power Plug is required. See product detail below.
- Time of use tariff programmable – Charge at night with off-peak then use during the expensive peak charge in the afternoon.
- 5-year product warranty and an outstanding 10-year battery performance warranty
Storion-S5 Alpha-ESS: DATA SHEET HERE
Storion-S3 Alpha-ESS: DATA SHEET HERE
M4860 3kWh Battery: DATA SHEET HERE
Storion Power Plug: DATA SHEET HERE
AlphaESS-EMS controller display: DATA SHEET HERE
Control Box 48V: DATA SHEET HERE
For more on Alpha.ESS: SEE HERE