Terms & Conditions (Full system)
When you access the AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR Website, you agree to: SEE HERE
- Retrieve AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR materials for information only.
- Only download a copy or print-out for your own personal use or to inform authorised and potential users about AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR materials.
- Include the copyright notice in any copy you make.
- Not modify information found in AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR materials without prior written permission of AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR.
www.awsolar.com.au is a registered internet domain name of AUSTRALIA-WIDE SOLAR PTY LIMITED.All Rights Reserved.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR materials, including pages, factsheets, documents, software and on-line graphics, audio and video, are protected by copyright law.
Copyright of these materials resides with AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation, no part may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the written permission of our Web Manager, AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR, 34/17 Lorraine St, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia.
When liaising with AUSTRALIA WIDE SOLAR about our products you may be referred to our PV & Stroage Systems terms & conditions which should be downloaded using the link below…
After depositing, we encourage you to arrange a ‘bi directional Net Meter’. Your electricity retailer will arrange this for you if you don’t already have one.
Getting the right deal – Energy retailers sell energy to you and bill you for the service.
Shopping around may help you to find a better deal for your energy service. Use an online comparison tool or contact other energy retailers to compare deals.
The following are some key things to consider when you start shopping around:
- Check with your current energy retailer to see if you can get a better deal from them.
- Also check with your retailer about billing options available and the payment method that best suits your needs.
- Before you start your search it’s a good idea to have copies of your last few bills with you. This will tell you how much energy you use and the price you pay which will make it easier to compare other offers.
- If you decide to change your mind about a new contract, you have ten working days (from the date on which you signed the contract with your new retailer) to cancel without incurring any charge.
- If you are on a fixed term contract you may be charged a fee if you switch before the contract has expired.
- Make sure that after you switch retailers you arrange to pay your final bill, and any outstanding amounts you owe, to your old retailer.
- Ask is they will offer your new net solar meter at no cast with no contract.