Australia Wide Solar is now a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, which means we now offer a customised solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels. Tesla home batteries maximize the usefulness of your solar panels and offer a variety of backup electricity supply solutions. Powerwall is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery designed to store energy at a residential level for backup power and self-consumption of solar power generation. Powerwall consists of Tesla’s lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system and software that receives dispatch commands from a solar inverter. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall and is integrated with the local grid to harness excess power and give customers the flexibility to draw energy from their own reserve.
Solar electricity at night
Powerwall stores electricity generated by solar panels during the day and makes it available to your home in the evening.This bridges the gap between peak solar and peak demand, allowing you to use your photons when you need them. Home owners can harness the benefits of rooftop solar by using the storage generated at night; they can use as a backup during power outages and also store electricity from the grid when electricity rates are low.
Solar panels capture the sunlight to harness its energy
Tesla Powerwall stores this electricity harnessed from solar panels during the day
Use your energy in the evening when energy is most expensive
Each 13.5 kWh PowerWall battery Requires $500 deposit (Stock Available NOW!!)
To place a deposit contact us SEE HERE
- Wall mounted, rechargeable lithium ion battery with liquid thermal control.
- 13.5 kWh – For daily energy cycle applications
- Warranty 10 years (70% with unlimited cycles)
- Solar self-consumption & BackUp.
- 7kW peak discharge / 5kW continuous charge
- Dimensions 1150mm x 755mm x 155mm
- Installation Floor or wall mounted, Indoor or outdoor
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 50°C
- Weight 125kg
- Always connected, Monitor your solar energy use in real-time
- Tesla Backup Gateway 2 – The gateway is required for the Powerwall’s functionality.
- These units are 584mm x 380mm x 129mm: SEE HERE
Powerwall Brochure – SEE HERE
Powerwall Owners Manual – SEE HERE
Tesla Powerwall Warranty – SEE HERE
Tesla Backup Gateway 2 – SEE HERE
Setting up the App (Post Install) – SEE HERE