- Kyocera Corporation (TOKYO:6971), the parent and global headquarters of the Kyocera Group, was founded in 1959 as a producer of advanced ceramics.
- Kyocera is a pioneer and quality leading producer of solar photovoltaic modules and systems. Kyocera’s learning curve spans over 40 years of innovation and experience in manufacturing solar technology.
- The company specializes in combining these engineered materials with their other Kyocera technologies to create solar power generating systems, printers, copiers, mobile phones, electronic components, semiconductor packages, cutting tools, medical and many other industrial components.
- Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own production sites using a true vertical integration process called “Chain of Custody.” This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with built-in quality, proven superior field performance, and tight power tolerance.
- The company is recognized as an industry pioneer with repeated world records in multicrystalline silicon cell efficiency.
- During the year ended March 31, 2017, Kyocera’s net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. USD13.3 billion). Kyocera was consecutively listed as one of the 2014/15/16 Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics, a worldwide information solution provider. Kyocera’s award for patent success rate and global reach protects and strengthens Kyocera business structure. The sustainable growth and financial strength of the Kyocera business model secures a long and serviceable product warranty which Kyocera stands behind.
- Anti reflective coating and cell level Reactive Ion Etching(RIE) improves power yield and reduce the amount of energy lost by reflection.
- A strengthened 46mm cross sectional Aluminium frame protects the crystalline solar cells structure. Our manufacturing experience mitigates against the formation of cell microcracks, water ingress, delamination n, corrosion and buckling of the solar panel.
- Kyocera’s unique self-cleaning frame is designed to reduce O&M costs. Depending on the slope, our self-cleaning frame design minimises dirt accumulating at the base of the panel that may result in cell shading and reduced power.
Solar is an investment for the long term. Kyocera solar technology provides annual energy yields that are exceptionally high and consistent. From the extremes of the Australian outback to the rigorous testing facilities of TÜV Rheinland, Kyocera solar proves its efficiency and durability every day, all over the world.
With over 40 years of expertise in solar manufacturing, Kyocera is also a trusted choice. Our commitment to solar is permanent, and growing each year via new investments, R&D and market leadership. As one measure of our reliability, we are the only the only solar manufacturer to earn the highest rating across all test categories in GTM Research and DNV GL’s PV Module Reliability Scorecard three times in a row.
News link: SEE HERE
Support every step of the way
With Kyocera Solar, you have a dedicated team of experts here in Australia & Japan working to create and optimize a solar solution tailored to your needs. Working with you on site to select the ideal Kyocera Solar product, determine the best financing option, and develop an installation plan.
All Kyocera modules are covered by a warranty that delivers as promised, with 25-year protection as standard in most cases. In addition Australia Wide Solar & Kyocera Solar advisors are available to answer questions, assist with service requests, and present new opportunities to further maximise efficiency and savings.
About KYOCERA Solar Video link: SEE HERE
Data Sheet KK280: SEE HERE
Kyocera Australian Warranty: SEE HERE
Why Kyocera: SEE HERE